[gfsd]URGENT ASSISTANCE

From: BARRISTER PETERS
Subject: [gfsd]URGENT ASSISTANCE
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 17:18:36

PETERS CHAMBER
Legal Practitioners/ Notary Public
Block 24, Falomo Office Complex,
lkoyi. Lagos - Nigeria.

Dear sir/madam

Naturally, this letter will come to you as a surprise, since we have not met,
permit me however, I am BARRISTER PETERS CHAMBER. I  am contacting you to
kindly assist me in the proposition below, which will be of mutual benefit to
both of us.

 PROPOSITION:
A Salvadorean, Mr. Ramirez Vidaurre, 66 years of age and a very  prosperous
farmer made a huge bank deposit for investment in the  sum of US$35,000,000.00
(Thirty Five Million US  Dollars),he named his wife Mrs. Helga Vidaurre as the
NEXT OF KIN.  I was called upon as an Accredited Attorney to the Bank to
sign/endorse documents to this deposit on Mr.Vidaurre behalf.

Unfortunately, Mr.& Mrs. Vidaurre were killed in the January 14, earthquake
that rocked El Salvador, killing thousands of people  and 1,200 others were
declared missing.

The Bank Management now mandates me (being the lawyer that signed  and endorsed
the deposit papers for the deceased) to trace the family relatives of the
deceased so that the funds will be released to them. I was made to understand
that they had no children.

I made several efforts through the El Salvadorean High Commission in Lagos to
contact any of the deceased family relatives, but to no avail. Failure to reach
any of the deceased family relatives, the option left for the Bank Management
is to declare the deceased account dormant and revert the funds on trading and
investment in the interest of the Bank.

Inorder to avoid this development, since it has so far been impossible to trace
any of the deceased family relatives, I now seek your permission and assistance
to have you stand as a distant relative to the deceased so that the fund will
be released to you
and we can use it for our mutual benefit.

I hope you do understand my concern in this matter,that if we dont use this
opportunity to claim this fund, since the deceased relatives cannot be traced,
the Management of the Bank will declare the deceased account dormant and revert
the fund on trading and investment in the interest of the Bank.

For your assistance, you will be compensated adequately with (30%)  of the
total sum, (60%) will be my share, while (10%) will be set aside to cover any
incidental expense made both at home and abroad prior to this transaction.

If you are interested in assisting me with this matter, please, send to me
urgently via my email the following details below:

 1. Your full name and complete contact address
 2. Your Private telephone and fax number (urgent)
 3. Your date of birth (Age)

Upon receiving the above details from you, I will work out every document/proof
representing you as the deceased BONA-FIDE distant relative and when this is
done, you will be contacted by the bank  for the release and collection of the
fund, which will be within one week of my receiving the above details from you.
l will meet with you in your country after the fund have been released to you
and also to discuss investments potentials.

May I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free, as I have taken care
of all necessary
modalities to enable a hitch-free transaction. Kindly ensure to treat this
matter in strict privacy (highly confidential).

 l look forward to your urgent Response.

 Cheers and God bless.
 Best Regards

 BARRISTER VICTOR PETERS