[gfsd]ATTENTION PLEASE

From: CHRIS IBE
Subject: [gfsd]ATTENTION PLEASE
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 15:44:37 +0100

Greetings.

MR CHRIS IBE
BUSINESS CONSULTANT
PHONE:.234-803-346-9439.

Sir,

I humbly wish to seek your assistance in a matter that is very
important and needs utmost trust  and confidence.  I am CHRIS IBE,a business
consultant and a close confidant of one of
Nigeria's most powerful families.

The wife of top government official and an oil royalist who
served in the past military regime in Nigeria wishes to invest
the sum of US$48 MILLION.  She wishes to invest the
aforementioned sum in viable businesses  overseas.

For  obvious  reasons,  my  client  does  not wish to place this
fund with established financial institution  in the family's name
for security reasons rather he used my name to deposit the fund
in one of the security company abroad. It is her desire that the
deal be handled as quietly as possible without]possibility  of
any leakage to the  public or government.

She  has  therefore instructed and empowered me to look for a
reliable foreigner who can arrange  and recieve this fund in her
favour from the security company and also assist to invest the
fund properly for the family.

If you agree to act as a fund manager for my client  and her
family, I  shall release the contact information of the security
company for you to open a discussion with them on how to come and
sign for the 5 boxes and release to you if you meet my
requirements.  The  money is available in cash in a safe trunk
boxes, and upon a favourable response from you, I shall forward
you the (1)Certificate of deposit from the company(2)Letter from
a lawyer authorising you to act as the owner..

Your commission shall be down payment of 10% of the total sum,
and an annual 10% of the after tax  returns on investment for the
first five years and 5% for any expenses occured during and after
the transaction as such as travelling expenses,telephone
bills,etc.  Thereafter, the terms shall be varied.

Sir, if you are capable and willing to  participate in this
transaction, reach me by email or through my 24HRS mobile phone#
234-803-346-9439.

Best  regards,

CHRIS IBE