[gfsd]Custom Software Programming

From: Custom Software Programming
Subject: [gfsd]Custom Software Programming
Date: 29 Jun 02 16:58:12 +-0500

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are a software programming and development company and wish to do
business with you. We are very cost-effective and mission critical. We
specialize
in Web Designing, E-Commerce, E-Business, B to B, B to C, Online shopping,
Search Engines, Messaging Services, Typing Services, etc. At the moment we have
a large pool
of programmers in VB, Oracle, Java, C, Visual C, C++, ASP, Visual Foxpro,
Foxpro,
HTML, Corba, Informix and many more.

Kindly provide us an opportunity to work with you on your web designing and
software
programming and development projects.

Please send us your specifications and we would quote. Thanks for your time and
patience.

Sincerely,

CSM
http://www.brain.net.pk/~csmlahca/cansoft