[gfsd]CIBRES Article: Changes in the Work Place, and Who's Who Directory

From: Service
Subject: [gfsd]CIBRES Article: Changes in the Work Place, and Who's Who Directory
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 05:49:46 -0400

  Remove 45211SubscriptionContact CIBRESCIBRES.COM

NEWS
170 Volunteer Openings Left For E-business Certification Program (CIEB)

CIBRES Guarantees CIERP Certification

EVENTS
CIBRES CIERP Exam
(World Wide July 5 2002)
CIBRES CIERP Exam
(World Wide Aug 2 2002)
CIBRES CIERP Seminar
(Charleston, SC Aug 8, 9, 10 2002)
CIBRES CIERP Exam
(World Wide Sep 6 2002)
Write to CIBRES.com
Do you know of an interesting story? A topic that you would like to see covered? Or would like to learn more about CIBRES products and services?  You can contact CIBRES by writing to: address@hidden or by using the email form below.

Most emails are returned in less than 4hrs.

Dear CIBRES: (your question or comment here) Thank you, (your name)

Changes in the Work Place

by Ronnie Bishop, CPIM, CIRM,  CIERP

The night of September 10, 2001, I completed work on a section of the book, ERP for Dummies, regarding change management and trust within organizations. Little did I realize how much change I was about to confront in my life. Tuesday morning, September 11, 2001, the blast of my radio jarred me from my sleep, signaling the start of another day. A short time later as I stood watching a TV “breaking news” report of an airplane crashing into the World Trade Center, TV cameras focused on another airplane crashing into the second tower. In a matter of minutes the hopes and dreams of so many families were shattered when thousands of innocent, unsuspecting, people lost their lives. Others knowingly braved the dangers and unselfishly gave their lives in heroic efforts in New York, Pennsylvania, and Washington D.C.

Details

Watch for Ronnie Bishop's upcoming CIBRES book on performance measurements later this year.

CIBRES Offers Services --------------------------------------------

CIBRES.com does far more than provide certifications for the ERP industry. Get some of the top rated consultants for your organization through CIBRES.com. They generally have quick availability and are competitively priced. Some common services offered include:

See all services

CIBRES Who's Who Directory--------------------------

Looking to increase your networking? Have companies locate your products or services? Find a professional? Try the CIBRES Who's Who Database. If you would like to locate a person or organization follow this link. See the latest members on the home page of CIBRES.com.

If you would like to be listed in the CIBRES Who's Who Database you may do so by becoming an Associate Member of the CIBRES organization.

Details - (Become a member now)

Meet Us In Charleston, SC (CIERP) -----------------

CIERP standing for (C)ertified (I)mplementer of (E)nterprise (R)esource (P)lanning. The proven certification ensures that the basic skill sets necessary to successfully implement and maintain an ERP system are present. These people have the clear distinction of having the best understanding of the people, processes, and technology to make ERP systems successful.  More info link.

.. CIBRES CIERP Certification Seminar (link)
  • Charleston, SC Aug 8, 9 2002
  • Aug 8, 9, 10 2002
  • $574 seminar
  • $230 exam

Registration Details

The CIERP certification program now comes with a guarantee. For more information follow this link.

CIBRES Publications -----------------------------------------------

$47 ERP: A-Z Implementer's Guide For Success (Details)
What has become the best selling book for its category for the last 17 months on Amazon.com? Answer: "ERP: A-Z Implementer's Guide For Success". To find out why follow these links to read all the amazing reviews below.
Primary CIERP Certification Study Guide
by Travis Anderegg, CIERP, CFPIM, CIRM
Customer Rating:
In Stock (Usually ships in 24 hours)
Hardcover 750 Pages 12/01/2000 Resource Publishing ISBN: 0970035217
Write a review on this book

use coupon id 998769 offer expires 7/10/2002

Store  Price  Shipping In Stock Security Notes
CIBRES.com $47.00 (With coupon ID: 998769) Free Yes 128 bit Free 2nd or 3rd day air in USA
Barnes&Noble $74.95  Extra Yes 128 bit .
Amazon.com $84.95  Extra Yes 128 bit Free 2nd or 3rd. day air in USA
. Travis Anderegg, CFPIM, CIRM, CIERP CIBRES Organization
Pages: 750
Reviews
Purchase
Janice Knox, CIERP
Knox & Associates

Customer Service -------------------------------------------------

Contact us
If you wish to contact a CIBRES representative to discuss seminars or certifications use the contact form on
the CIBRES website.

About CIBRES
For additional information about
the
CIBRES  organization visit the CIBRES website at www.cibres.com

© 2002 by CIBRES.COM. All rights reserved.

Subscription and Removal information
To add another e-mail to this distribution list reply and type "ADD [your email]" in the subject line.

To prevent further mailings reply and type "REMOVE [your email]" in the subject line.