[gfsd]display-entry.py has an assumed precondition bug

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: [gfsd]display-entry.py has an assumed precondition bug
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 23:19:02 -0400

display-entry.py assumes that the category_id number 1 is the very top
category.  It's easy to test.  Try to give a different category in the
database the number 1.  The front page at www.gnu.org/directory/, with no
args, becomes whatever category number 1 is.

This assumption should be removed.  It cannot be guaranteed that the
toplevel category has ID "1".  You can assume that its parent_id is
NULL.  I suppose we can assume there is only one toplevel category, but
that seems dangerous too...

   -- bkuhn