[gfsd]Application for publishing our new shareware software

From: software
Subject: [gfsd]Application for publishing our new shareware software
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 06:12:15 +0530

Hello,

    I am writing on behalf of Omniquad Ltd about our new software, Surveillance Anywhere. We've spent a lot of time and effort in the development of this software and we would really like your feedback on it. A fully functional demo version is available at the download link.

Name of Product : Omniquad Surveillance Anywhere.

Version : 1.1e.

File Size : 1708 KB

License Type : Shareware/Demo version

Price : $199.

Evaluation period  : 3 days

System requirements : Windows 95/98/2000/NT/ME/XP Pentium Class or higher,

                                     16 MB RAM, 5 MB HDD.

Name of Company : Omniquad Ltd.

Company url: http://www.omniquad.com

File Download Link/URL : http://www.omniquad.com/sanywh.zip

PAD XML file: http://www.omniquad.com/sainst.xml

            Full Description of Program :

http://www.omniquad.com/omniquad_suveillance_anywhere.htm

Surveillance Anywhere provides a useful management tool for sys-admins and others concerned in the activities on and contents of the systems for which they are responsible by enabling them to monitor activity on any pc at any time, from anywhere without the need to physically access that computer. Record info like list of web sites visited, documents opened etc. All this just by "tagging" the computer you want to monitor using Surveillance Anywhere which will then transparently send this info to a secure storage server where your information will be encrypted and safely stored for your eyes only. Whenever you want to review collected info, simply log on to the Surveillance Anywhere server using your web browser, acct number and password - your info is accessible at any time, from anywhere. Now you can rest assured that Internet usage and the use of your computer in general is supervised- Prevent computer and Internet misuse - Protect children or teenagers - Know what your computer is used for in your absence.

Limitations of Shareware/Demo version:
Demo Version will Expires within 3days.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Omniquad Ltd