Re: [gfsd]Re: Finding CLISP

From: Soam Vasani
Subject: Re: [gfsd]Re: Finding CLISP
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 00:06:47 +0530

   Mohit Agarwal wrote:
   > The files responsible for generating the categories, HTML and the like
   > are a part of the `gnulist' project.  Those are kind of in a state of
   > mess; I tried to figure out how the categories are generated, but was
   > unable to do so.

cat.c is supposed to generate the category pages.

The part of gnulist that can generate the individual pages is
ifdef'd out and its job is done by gfsdgen.pl .

I'm trying to get rid of the C program entirely and generate the
category pages also using a perl script.  I've written it
partly, I'll put it in the CVS and try to complete it soon.

gnulist is indeed a mess, my apologies for that.  Although I'm
supposed to be the maintainer I've not found much time to fix
it.  Thanks a lot for your help and patience.

--
Soam