[gfsd]Finding CLISP

From: Brett Smith
Subject: [gfsd]Finding CLISP
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 01:21:29 -0400

Hello,

The GNU package CLISP seems to be half-in the directory.  There is an entry
for it in /gnulist/cordelia/clisp.txt, and a page has been rendered for it
at /directory/clisp.html.  However, it does not seem to be findable from
the interface.  Searching for "clisp" returns nothing, and I cannot find it
by browsing categories.

Would you be able to fix these problems?  If you do not have time, I would
be happy to assist in dealing with them in any way I can, but I do not
understand what, precisely, needs to be done -- I'm not familiar with the
internals of the directory -- so I would need directions on how to do so.

Thank you very much, for all your work,

--
-- Brett Smith