[gfsd]how to report new releases to the GNU software directory?

From: Scott Johnston
Subject: [gfsd]how to report new releases to the GNU software directory?
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 15:09:24 -0700

I'm interested in automatically reporting new releases to the GNU software
directory.  In http://www.gnu.org/gnulist/production/help.html it says only
this:

           One piece of information which is especially hard to keep up
            to date is the version information. If you are an author or avid
            user of a particular project and would like to ensure that the
pages are
            kept up to date, this is relatively easy to do. Subscribe to the
announcement
            list and report each new release as noted above.

I searched the GNU mailman site and couldn't find an obvious match: