[gfsd]Virus was found in your mail "Welcome to my hometown"

From: VIRUSscan
Subject: [gfsd]Virus was found in your mail "Welcome to my hometown"
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 05:03:13 +0200 (MEST)

A virus in your mail to address@hidden
 with Subject Welcome to my hometown was detected.

The mail was sent at    Sun, 14 Apr 2002 22:56:25 -0400 (EDT).

Your mail has been deleted and did not reach anyone.
Please contact your IT Department or update your virus scanner to latest
version.

The Scanner detected the following virus(es):
HESVM071 Scenarios/Incoming/incoming scan: A virus has been detected:
'Worm/Klez.E'.

You can find more information about virus scanner and viruses at:

                                      http://www.symantec.com

                                      http://www.antivir.com

adidas-Salomon AG
address@hidden