[gfsd]Re: address@hidden: Your message to gfsd-hackers awaits moderator

From: Joel N. Weber II
Subject: [gfsd]Re: address@hidden: Your message to gfsd-hackers awaits moderator approval]
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 23:26:15 -0500

   I've been seeing these messages on postmaster for several weeks.  It's
   probably a very bad idea to have the reports from a nightly cron job
   go to a moderated list.  Do other people agree?

It's quite certainly a bad idea to have a cron job be sending its
output to a moderated list.  The right ``fix'' in this case is
probably to add whomever is sending that message to the people who are
authorized to send to that list.

I'm guessing that gfsd-hackers is ``moderated'' in the sense that only
subscribers can post, most likely, but I'm not sure.

         Mark