[gfsd](no subject)

From: OOO S .
Subject: [gfsd](no subject)
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 11:56:15 -0800 (PST)

Hello
Now I do pdf417 decode software (In c langauce) which have description like
this

Pdf417decode can decode PDF417 barcode information from a pbm file. The decoder
is rather simple, and ignores error correction info. PDF417, or Portable Data
File 417, is a two-dimensional stacked bar code symbology capable of encoding
over a kilobyte of data per label.

I ask you to add my pdf417 decode to your barcode homepage
My homepage is
http://www.geocities.com/ooosawaddee3pdf417
And my software locate at
http://freshmeat.net/redir/pdf417decode/20614/url_zip/pdf417decode1.1.zip

OOO S.

ÃѺ¨Ó¹Ç¹¨Ó¡Ñ´ 50 MB. disk space, 1-2 GB/month data transfer, free domain at
http://enjoycenter.com