[gfsd]Lead Generation 27136

From: q22612
Subject: [gfsd]Lead Generation 27136
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 18:16:09 -0500

I noticed your email address on a list serve related to technology and web development.

Our company has developed a simple, risk-free and cost effective method of generating leads and creating awareness for your
Company through targeted email marketing. With your permission we would like to send you more information on our services.
To fill out our request for information form, click here.

Cordially,

Gary Michaels