[gfsd]Re: Ggradebook needs new maintainer

From: Free Software Foundation
Subject: [gfsd]Re: Ggradebook needs new maintainer
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:34:35 -0500

Norbert, I was sad to hear that you need to step down as the ggradebook
maintainer.  Thanks for your service to the GNU project up until now.

Do you know of anyone who has hacked on the software that might have an
interest in becoming maintainer?

Meanwhile, I'd like to ask a final favor of you before you step down for
good.  Would you migrate the project to http://savannah.gnu.org/?  This
will make it easier for us to not lose track of the CVS tree.

I realize that there is no trivial way to migrate from sourceforge to
savannah, but there are some tools to make it easier.  Loic Dachary
<address@hidden> and the rest of <address@hidden> should be able
to help you do it.

Would you mind doing that as your last act as maintainer?
--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Vice President
Free Software Foundation     |  Phone: +1-617-542-5942