[gfsd]gear simulation

From: lowellharris
Subject: [gfsd]gear simulation
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 14:50:29 -0500

I have a project that I would like to simulate, and I have windows 98.

there is an approx. 3" dia.
part with a 1" hole that run through its center  that turns counter
clockwise. on the back side of the 3" dia. part (not attached to it) is an
internal gear that is stationary. inside the internal gear is a planetary
gear which is attached and passes through the 3" dia. part. It produces the
drive when the 3" diameter part is rotated. On the other side of the
planetary gear is attached a spur gear. it in turn powers all the other
gears. I need to see these gears rotate to see if I am getting the correct
gear ratio to the belt moving on the exterior of the 3" dia. part. Now, that
I have you confused.
Will your program show this in simulation. If not, do you know of a program
which will?
Lowell Harris
P.S. I welcome any advice except shooting myself. I am an amateurs.