[gfsd]Free Software Directory savannah projects

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: [gfsd]Free Software Directory savannah projects
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 16:23:39 -0500

Jonas, you mentioned that the reference to the old savannah setup of
the 'cordelia' project still exists somewhere.  I recall that Loic a long
time ago moved it over to 'directory'.

There are two savannah projects relating to the Free Software Directory
project:

   * directory
   * gnulist

AFAIK, everyone is using one of these two, and perhaps the old reference
to coredelia is due to an old checkout.

I do think that all references to cordelia should indeed be removed.
address@hidden should be able to help in getting this done.

Meanwhile, 'gnulist' is not the right name.  Perhaps we should consider
changing that to 'directory-software' or something like that.

   -- bkuhn