address@hidden: Elog status]

From: Janet Casey
Subject: address@hidden: Elog status]
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:49:10 -0500

FYI

From: "Stefan Ritt" <address@hidden>
To: "Janet Casey" <address@hidden>
Subject: Elog status
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:47:46 +0100

just a quick update from my side. Unfortunately I'm currently ill with some
kidney problems, I was even in the hospital for some days, that's why you
didn't hear from me. Before that, I nearly finished all modifications in
elog which we need. I just wanted to setup a sample GNU directory to see if
everything is working. Now this will take me at least until next week
depending on my health, I will keep you updated.

Best regards,

        Stefan