Re: [gfsd]PIKT URL has changed; PIKT 1.15.0 released

From: Janet Casey
Subject: Re: [gfsd]PIKT URL has changed; PIKT 1.15.0 released
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:20:43 -0500

   http://pikt.org

   Please change any of your PIKT URLs to reflect this change.  Note, also,
   that any download links should point to the same URL.

   The most recent PIKT version, released just last week, is PIKT 1.15.0.
   Please update your PIKT listing as necessary.

   You have PIKT listed at

   http://www.gnu.org/directory/pikt.html

   In addition to the above changes, please change the following:

   Maintainer:
       Robert Osterlund <address@hidden>       [corrected address]
   Developers:
       Robert Osterlund <address@hidden>       [corrected address]
   Contributors:
       Harlan Stenn <address@hidden>    [corrected address]
       Michel Blanc <address@hidden>
       [please remove Kelsang Wangden from the listing]
   Source tarball:
       http://pikt.org
   Redhat packages (RPM):
       http://pikt.org
   Web page:
       http://pikt.org

   Finally, we no longer support anonymous CVS downloads, so please retire
   that link.

Thanks for telling me about these changes! I corrected the Directory
entry and will commit it today; however, there have been problems with
our CVS system over the weekend, so the corrections may not show up
immediately. I will watch the repository over the next couple of days
and make sure the changes get in the live version ASAP.

Again, thanks for telling me about this.

Janet Casey
Free Software Foundation
http://www.gnu.org
address@hidden