[gfsd]Re: slib and GNU

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [gfsd]Re: slib and GNU
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 17:42:43 -0600 (MDT)

What you need is an account on fencepost.  Please write to
address@hidden

    And why wouldn't http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain.html link to these
    documents instead of spelling them out?

We do not want to publish some of these files, for various reasons.
One of them contains information about our contributors.

    Is distribution of /gd/gnuorg/ documents restricted?

Some yes, some no.  In general, please don't forward any of them
to other people unless maintain.texi says you should.