[gfsd]integrit info patch

From: Ed L Cashin
Subject: [gfsd]integrit info patch
Date: 12 Oct 2001 16:33:01 -0400

Hi.  I've noticed where a couple of updates would help the GNU
directory info for integrit -- most importantly, integrit no longer
contains cdb nor does it use openssl at all since version two came
along.  These changes were important because of licensing difficulties
that resulted from the cdb and openssl licenses.

Here's a patch:

Additionally, there's a FreeBSD port:

  http://www.freebsd.org/ports/security.html

... but I didn't see a spot for FreeBSD ports in the file.

--
--Ed Cashin                   PGP public key:
  address@hidden       http://www.terry.uga.edu/~ecashin/pgp/