[gfsd]$$$$

From: dahuang
Subject: [gfsd]$$$$
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 01:16:38 -0800

I have sent this email to tell you about an innovative new program that is ROCKING THE INTERNET WORLD!

Going Platinum is a new cooperative online community that PAYS YOU and is certain to change the way that you use the Internet forever! Just click on the link below to get in on the excitement!

http://www.goingplatinum.com/member/dahuang1231

http://www.goingplatinum.com/member/xsi

If your browser does not highlight the above link please just copy and paste the following URL in the address bar:

http://www.goingplatinum.com/member/dahuang1231

http://www.goingplatinum.com/member/xsi

My Going Platinum Member ID is "dahuang1231"

Best regards,
zhirong huang