[gfsd]Project Sigel

From: Daniel Sawitzki
Subject: [gfsd]Project Sigel
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:52:33 +0200

Hi

I and 8 other computer science students from the university of dortmund,
germany,
have developed a system that evolves robot control programs for walking
robots with genetic programming. The roobts are simulated in a physical
3D-simulation. The project uses only GNU software and is also placed
under the
GNU GPL. It contains all libraries you need and compiled under Solaris
and Linux.

We would be honored if you could inclue it in your directory.
http://sigel.sourceforge.net

It redirects the user to a local website at our university, which is not
as
nice as the one at sourceforge :-)

Thanks

--