Re: [gfsd]http://www.gnu.org/directory/make.html

From: Janet Casey
Subject: Re: [gfsd]http://www.gnu.org/directory/make.html
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 18:01:05 -0400

   Date: 12 Sep 2001 15:06:49 +0200

   At the page mentioned in the subject, there is a reference to make's
   manual available online as HTML. However, there's no hyperlink to it,
   so you have to cut and paste the URL into your browser.

   A bit inconvenient..

Yes, it is. I don't know why the hyperlink doesn't show up; there's
nothing in the text of the basic manual that might mess things
up. Time for a little bug fixing, it would seem...

Thanks for telling me about this. FYI_ I was on vacation for the last
2 weeks, which is why it took so long for me to write back.

Janet Casey
Free Software Foundation
http://www.gnu.org
address@hidden