[gfsd]Request For Information

From: josh . winters
Subject: [gfsd]Request For Information
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:06:59 -0500

Hello,

Could you please direct this request to the proper party or department? We
would like to get some additional information about your business in an effort
to explore the ways that we might be able to work together. If possible, we
would like to receive your media package. If you have an interest, please
respond to the address below, or visit our web site.

Please send to:

If by e-mail:
address@hidden

If by mail:
WebStream Internet Solutions
Outsourcing Department
2200 W.Commercial Blvd. Suite 204
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309 USA

Thank you very much.

Josh Winters
address@hidden
http://webstream.net
Design * Programming * Virtual and Dedicated Server Hosts Since 1997