[gfsd]CLISP on GNU web pages.

From: Sam Steingold
Subject: [gfsd]CLISP on GNU web pages.
Date: 22 Aug 2001 10:13:16 -0400

This is my _third_ attempt to report the following 3 problems.
The first two reports were acknowledged but _nothing_ has changed.

1. http://www.gnu.org/directory/lisp.html does not mention CLISP.

2. http://www.gnu.org/directory/clisp.html has _many_ factual and
   formatting errors.

3. search on http://www.gnu.org/directory/ for "CLISP" finds nothing.
   search for "lisp" finds 15 pages, none of them mention CLISP.

Also, at the moment, the domain CONS.ORG is dead.
Can I request, as an _emergency_, to replace all occurrences of
"clisp.cons.org" with "clisp.sf.net" on all GNU pages?

Thanks.

--
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds)
Support Israel's right to defend herself! <http://www.i-charity.com/go/israel>