[gfsd][Fwd - Frm: address@hidden, Subj: using GPL for free software pack

From: Free Software Foundation
Subject: [gfsd][Fwd - Frm: address@hidden, Subj: using GPL for free software packages]
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 07:39:53 -0400

You may want to write up these packages.

----- Forwarded message from "Stephen C. Grubb" <address@hidden> -----

To: address@hidden
From: "Stephen C. Grubb" <address@hidden>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 09:25:19 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: using GPL for free software packages

Hello again,

I corresponded with Janet Casey recently about
a software package called 'ploticus' that was
distributed under the terms of the Gnu GPL.

I wanted to let you know that I have several
other freeware packages that are also using GPL.
I have been working on them for a while but just
released them today.

They are all described briefly on the page

        www.sgpr.net

Please let me know if you need further info.
Thanks,

  Steve

Stephen C. Grubb    address@hidden
600 Main Street  Bar Harbor, Maine 04609 USA

----- End forwarded message -----
--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Vice President
Free Software Foundation     |  Phone: +1-617-542-5942