[gfsd]*NEW* IBM (AS/400) RPG & SYNON SOLUTION

From: AS/400 RPG Translation
Subject: [gfsd]*NEW* IBM (AS/400) RPG & SYNON SOLUTION
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 00:39:38 -0400

 * AFTER A MASSIVE RESPONSE CONCERNING OUR UNIQUE RPG TRANSLATION SERVICE *
          We now also Translate * SYNON * and soon COBOL/400

       A NEW SOLUTION for IBM AS/400 SYSTEMS and RPG PROGRAMMING
                "A Revolution in Technology e-Volution"

                 ***  A UNIQUE WORLDWIDE PREMIER  ***

  RPG (II, III, 400, IV & ILE, SQL/400, CL & OCL)  to  VISUAL BASIC 6
                   NEW : We also Translate * SYNON *

                 ... IT WORKS AT OVER 99% EFFICIENCY ...

            USE YOUR AS/400 with "CLIENT-SERVER" TECHNOLOGY

    ***         We are presently looking for partners          ***
    ***    to develop this unexploited international market    ***

We are very proud to present you a new "Revolution in Technology e-Volution"
service,
which allows you to step into "Client-Server" e-Commerce and B2B technology.
Your "Legacy-Programs" & "Business Logic" is completely saved and
even strongly revalorized.

Run it on PCs, connected to your AS/400 and its Database, to free your AS/400
resources.
Translating to a "Client-Server" technology, will open many other possibilities.

                       ***  THIS IS NOT AN EMULATOR  ***

             Send us a sample of your RPG programs source codes
        to get a FREE taste of this new remarkable translation service.

               A 20% discount will be accredited to your company,
                   for your first RPG application translation,
        making you save thousands of dollars. * Certain conditions applies

      in Acrobat Reader 4 (.PDF) or MS Word (.DOC) format
      and obtain a FREE Sample Translation of our service.

 ===============
 =  READ ABOVE =
 ===============

After 4 years in the making, we have finally created the most effective
RPG translating service. With the conversion of your RPG programs into Visual
Basic 6,
at an incredible 99% efficiency, you can connect your current AS/400 database
directly in Client-Server mode with low-cost PCs connected to your AS/400.
By doing so, you will free your host resources (CPU, memory and hard drive)
to increase by almost 5 times the amount of possible workstations connected to
your AS/400, no system upgrade is necessary.  * This is not an emulator! *

This service is simply perfect. The only system of today's technology for
the international market, which translates your RPG programs or those of
your customers and this, without any effort. RPG OPEN CONNECT literally
disassembles
your RPG programs to pieces and rebuilds them in an actual world standard
language,
accessible to any programmer, working on a low-cost PC technology system
with a graphical "User Friendly" Interface : Visual Basic 6.

Just install your new translated Visual Basic 6 programs on any PC workstation
or
program server connected to your AS/400, modify the incorporated routing .ini
file
to tell it where your database is and access it with your new translated
Visual Basic 6 programs. It is simple, fast and offers a wide range of
solutions.
A one of a kind worldwide service that can save you hundred of thousands of
dollars.

Our service renews your work system to an actual world powerful programming
standard.
By keeping your RPG programs structures in Visual Basic 6, your programmers
won't have
any difficulty migrating your new translated programs on any PC workstation.
Modify your
new Visual Basic 6 programs as you please to add power, functionality and
flexibility
to your actual programs.

***  A multi-user language configuration and Spoken Language Translator, why
not!  ***

RPG OPEN CONNECT enables you to translate your program's "texts", very easily,
in any
translatable spoken language, so each user can use his own preferred language
on his PC.
It gives a priceless value to this already complete and incredible SPL2000
package.

Accept our finest respects,

SPL2000 Inc.
Feel the new power of translation