[gfsd]http://www.gnu.org/directory/gaby.html

From: Grzegorz Jakacki
Subject: [gfsd]http://www.gnu.org/directory/gaby.html
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 10:20:05 +0800 (CST)

Hi,

On the page http://www.gnu.org/directory/gaby.html
all the links to gaby.netpedia.net require password
(my browser demands "Enter username for eclipse-comm
at gaby.netpedia.net")

Moreover source code link has ".gtml" (I assume a typo, I cannot check
due to the password problem).

Regards
Grzegorz

| Grzegorz Jakacki                 China IC Design Center |
| Senior Engineer                  1 Gaojiayuan           |
| CAD Department                   Chaoyang District      |
| tel. +86-10-64365577 x2009       Beijing 100015, China  |