[gfsd]Business The Right Way

From: affiliatesection1101
Subject: [gfsd]Business The Right Way
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 01:57:50

This is not spam. You have either requested information in the past or
submitted your address to a database that we have bought.
Please see remove instructions at the end of this mail.

We all know how hard it is to business on the internet.
What we all need is a business that does it RIGHT.

Before I go any further I have to say that this offer is FREE.
No I do not want any money from you.

And I will not waste your valuable time by giving you allot of unnessary
information at this time.
What I will say is, if you want the RIGHT information to start making money on
the internet, do need to reply to:
address@hidden
With THE RIGHT WAY in the subject line.

I will then send you a website address where you can read all about how to do
it RIGHT.