[gfsd]truncated project descriptions]

From: Janet Casey
Subject: [gfsd]truncated project descriptions]
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:34:35 -0400

All of the following descriptions are cut off at the end of the first
line of text in the file. Cam we fix things so that we can have
descritions that run into two lines?

From: Tony Curtis <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

Hi, I noticed some of the project descriptions in

    http://www.gnu.org/directory/listing.html

are truncated, e.g.

    icewm
      Window manager designed for speed, usability, and

    workon
      Sets up the necessary environment to work on a

    yabasic
      Version of'basic' that includes only the
              ^^^^^ [how it is in the document]

Janet Casey
Free Software Foundation
http://www.gnu.org