[gfsd]Sturgis Rally and Races 2001

From: info
Subject: [gfsd]Sturgis Rally and Races 2001
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 15:37:32 -0700

For webmasters only:

The 2001 Sturgis Rally is just 7 weeks away.

This year we are able to provide your website with live
updating pictures of downtown Sturgis.  This is a free
service.  Go here for more information:

http://www.sturgisrally.net/sturgis-3.htm

Dozens of radio stations will feature the Sturgis Main
Street Cams on their websites this summer.  Most of them
will sell this promotion to their local Harley dealer.

We are also happy to advertise your website on our popular
Sturgis Banner Exchange network.  This too, is free.  More
information here:

http://www.sturgisrally.net/sturgis-3.htm

Click on the following link to be removed from this list:

http://www.sturgisrally.net/cgi-bin/nwswiz/address@hidden&list_nr=9