[gfsd]Installation Error in Snacc-1.3

From: Solomon
Subject: [gfsd]Installation Error in Snacc-1.3
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 18:29:15 +0530

Hi !!

I am trying to install Snacc on Hp-ux 11.00 on a D-Class server.After extracting the tar file then ./configure goes fine and when i try to execute make install it gives the following error :

Make : Must be a separator on rules line 86. Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

And if i check the ../compiler/makefile the line 86 contains the following line
CPPFLAGS                += $(DEFS) $(INCLUDES)

I tried to remove the + and nothing happened.

May i know at the earliest how to solve this problem..

Thanx in Advance..

Regards

Solomon.