Re: [gfsd]gnu pascal link broken

From: Janet Casey
Subject: Re: [gfsd]gnu pascal link broken
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:39:27 -0400

Hi Tom,

   the links to GNU Pascal homepage and docs from the page

   http://www.gnu.org/directory/gpc.html

   are broken. I couldn't check the link to the sources as the FTP server
   was busy.

Thanks for telling us about this. When I linked to the home page I got
 a message that they'd been hit by a DOS attack; this may be related
 to the problem.

I'm going to write to our contact and see what the story is, but if
they've been hit it may take soome time for them to regroup and return
to normal. I'll keep you posted.

Janet Casey
Free Software Foundation
http://www.gnu.org