[gfsd]Entry for GNU HaliFAX

From: Wolfgang Sourdeau
Subject: [gfsd]Entry for GNU HaliFAX
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 00:58:01 -0400

Hi,

I have created a template for a record in the Free Software Directory
about GNU HaliFAX. It is enclosed with this message, in text form.

There were records for which I have not yet relevant informations so I
left them empty. Also, some were not explained in
http://www.gnu.org/gnulist/README so I didn't know exactly what to do
with them. I think I have completed everything that is relevant so it
should not matter that much.

For any questions or anything else, don't hesitate to drop me a mail.

Regards,

Wolfgang
%%comments:

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or
any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no
Invariant Sections, with no Front-Cover Texts, and with no Back-Cover
Texts. A copy of the license is included in the file COPYING.

%%name:
GNU HaliFAX

%%short-description:
A complete client applications suite for fax systems such as
HylaFAX(tm), mgetty or efax

%%full-description:
The GNU HaliFAX project aims at writing a complete client applications
suite for fax systems such as HylaFAX(tm), mgetty or efax. It will
contain a fax sender agent (gfax), a fax viewer (ghfaxviewer), a
transport library, an administrative frontend and a monitoring
applets. Support for fax scanning and for OCR will be added in the
future.

%%category:
Communications, Fax, GNU, GNOME, X11, Applications, Utilities

%%license:
Every components will be distributed under the GNU GPL

%%license verified by:
%%license verified on:

%%maintainer:
George Farris
Wolfgang Sourdeau <wolfgang_at_gnu_dot_org>

%%updated:
2001/04/25

%%keywords:
fax, hylafax, gnu, gtk+, gnome, viewer

%%interface:

%%programs:
gfax, ghfaxviewer

%%GNU:
yes

%%web-page:
http://www.gnu.org/software/halifax

%%support:

%%doc:

%%developers:
George Farris
Wolfgang Sourdeau <wolfgang_at_gnu_dot_org>
Tilman Bubeck
Dominik Brettnacher

%%contributors:
Kevin Chen
Thomas Bartschies
Zbigniew Baniewsky

%%sponsors:

%%source:
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/halifax/gfax-*|ghfaxviewer-*

%%debian:

%%redhat:

%%repository:

%%related:

%%source-language:

%%supported-languages:

%%use-requirements:
libtiff, libgnome, libgtk+, libglade

%%build-prerequisites:
libtiff-dev, libgnome-dev, libgtk+-dev, libglade-dev

%%weak-prerequisites:
xpm2wico

%%source-prerequisites:

%%version: