[gfsd]Re: Fwd: Re: Readline-4.2 available for FTP

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [gfsd]Re: Fwd: Re: Readline-4.2 available for FTP
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 07:02:03 -0600 (MDT)

    The GNU records claims Chet to be the maintainer for
    bash, but not readline. Have you appointed Chet
    maintainer for readline and the records have failed to
    be updated?

I don't know what happened, but I think the records are wrong.  I am
happy to recognize Chet as the Readline maintainer.  Would people
please update the records?

----- Forwarded message from Chet Ramey
<address@hidden> -----