[gfsd]rat-0.6.tar.gz

From: Gia Piemonte
Subject: [gfsd]rat-0.6.tar.gz
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 02:44:02 -0500

Hi

I tried to write to address@hidden but my note came back to me.  I am hoping you will be able to help me.  I downloaded the recipe analysis tool.  I tried to openit with excel, microsoft spreadsheet and i couldn't.  I tried to open it with microsoft word and it opened up in computer language.  Can you tell me what I need to do to open this program.  Please reply to address@hidden.

Thanks

Kathy