[gfsd]Fine Art and Posters Free $15 credit.

From: lk89lk99
Subject: [gfsd]Fine Art and Posters Free $15 credit.
Date: 19 Mar 01 12:47:12 PM

We have reserved a $15.00 credit for you to use in our NYC Gallery or with
On-Line Orders.

We have an extensive collection of Fine Art and Posters by Pablo Picasso,
Salvador Dali, Keith Haring, Marc Chagall, Roy Lichtenstein, Jackson Pollack,
James Rizzi, Leroy Neiman, Liudmila Kondakova and more.

To obtain your Credit ID Number, please send an email to address@hidden and
type "More Info" in the subject line.

With your Credit ID Number, you can apply your $15.00 credit towards purchases
of $30.00 or more.

Your credit is applied to our discounted retail prices of Fine Art or Posters.

This credit does not apply to eBay winning bids or shipping charges.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Alexander Bush
Assistant Gallery Director

Offer ends June 1, 2001

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via E mail.
No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke!
Less refuse in our Dumps! This is the new way of the new millennium
To be removed please email address@hidden with the word "remove" in the subject
line.