[gfsd](no subject)

From: Harley Burton
Subject: [gfsd](no subject)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:21:21 -0800

I apolagize for useing this e-mail for a question of this nature and fully understand if you do not have the time to reply.

Please help,
I have an older pc with only a floppy drive and i have heard realy good things about how you're system runs and that it would be THE ONLY thing an intelegent person would run on my system.

Please tell me what i could download small enough to tranfer to that pc by way of flobby disk in order to run GNU on it.

Any reply would be greatly apriciated.
And thank you for you're work toward keaping this technolagy what it should be (FREE)