[gfsd]Re: Free Software entry for GNU-Paperclips

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: [gfsd]Re: Free Software entry for GNU-Paperclips
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 19:56:04 +0000

>>> Soam Vasani <address@hidden> 22-Sep-00 6:35:27 AM >>>

Hi Soam! Sorry I didn't get round to doing this yet... I've been
soooo busy.

>If you have a CVS account then you might be able
>to add your file directly to the module "cordelia" on
>subversions.gnu.org.  Otherwise email the file, I will
>add it.

The entry is attached.

Some questions:

Does the procedure for handling this change now that savannah is
being used?

Or does savannah not affect me because I'm not using www.gnu or
ftp.gnu yet?

Thanks for your help and once again, sorry it's taken me so long to
get round to it.

Nic