[gfsd]Re: Being a co-maintainer of GNU Go

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: [gfsd]Re: Being a co-maintainer of GNU Go
Date: 27 Jan 2001 16:46:26 +0100

 || On Sat, 27 Jan 2001 08:24:13 -0700 (MST)
 || Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:

 rs> I hereby appoint you as the new maintainer of GNU Go.  Please
 rs> notify me if ever you wish to step down.

Hi!

Congratulations on your becoming part of the GNU Project. I'm writing
the monthly GNU forum "Brave GNU World" (see below) and it is usually
a very good idea to write something about new projects.

Below you will find the standard questions attached - they have proven
themselves to be very succesful at giving me a feeling about a
project. Just fill them out and send them back to me. Oh and: the more
you write the better the feature will become, so be as verbose as you
want. .-)

Regards,
                Georg

Georg C. F. Greve                                       <address@hidden>