[gfsd]Word Associates Is Gearing Up For Action!!

From: Aimee Beck
Subject: [gfsd]Word Associates Is Gearing Up For Action!!
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 01:13:11 -0500

***Let Word Associates take the guess work out of hiring your freelancers***

Can't find the time to sift through hundreds of resumes? Are temporary agencies charging you a fortune? Word Associates provides the ideal referral service, offering industry-specific candidates and cost-effective rates **with no additional mark-up fees.** From senior editors to graphic designers, and from experienced photographers to technical writers, Word Associates has the ideal candidate for any position.

Our mission is to match qualified writers, editors, photographers and graphic designers with organizations in need of their services. Positions may be contract or full-time, onsite or offsite. Each 'Word' Associate has been carefully pre-screened and selected, allowing you the opportunity to more directly and efficiently target your recruitments.

We invite you to take this opportunity to browse through the Word Associates referral web site and let us take care of the tedious tasks on your behalf. You'll be glad you did!

We're getting ready to launch into action. If you're among the first 10 Corporate Members, your first month is Free!

To be removed from future mailings, simply reply to this message with REMOVE in the subject line.