[gfsd]Problem in installing GNATS bug tracking system

From: Rajendra
Subject: [gfsd]Problem in installing GNATS bug tracking system
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 17:37:07 +0530

Hi ,
             i need help from u ..if u can .

             i have tried to install gnats bug tracking system on my system
.now i am facing problem in installing the demons. Demons are not getting
started. we have put entries in services and inetd.conf .
            when we are tring to start the service through gnatsd . we are
getting the error message "520 you are not on the host access list:stdin
(stdin)
            I had put host in gnatsd.conf & checked gnatsd.access also but
still above error message occur.

            i had given following parameter whenever execute the configure
i.e. ./configure

    ./configure    --with-full-gnats
                        --prefix=home/GNATS_ROOT/gnats-3.113/prefix
                        --eprefix=home/GNATS_ROOT/gnats-3.113/e-prefix
                        --with-gnats-root = home/GNATS_ROOT/gnats-3.113/data
                        --with-gnats-server = gnats.com
                        --with-gnats-service = gnats
                        --with-gnats-user = gnats
                        --with-gnats-port = 1529
                               --verbose

Pls. i am very thankful if u give ur valuable suggestion.

with thanx & regards
address@hidden