[gfsd]New FreeSoftware for the Directory/News

From: Aron Rosenberg
Subject: [gfsd]New FreeSoftware for the Directory/News
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 12:03:59 -0500

Hi,

rms asked me to write to you guys about the our new freesoftware Software package. Details below.

It is:

http://cu30.sourceforge.net  - qVIX/CU30 Video Conferencing for GNU/Linux

One-Liner: High quality, full-framerate, low bandwidth, Linux realtime video conferencing using the new CU30 no-latency algorithm from Cornell University.