Re: [gfsd]Problem with GBDM

From: Janet Casey
Subject: Re: [gfsd]Problem with GBDM
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 15:37:23 -0500

Dear Sir,

Thank you for visiting the FSF's Directory of Free Softwrae. I tried
to reach the ftp site to check on gdbm; I used the browser Mozilla,
but could not get through. Then using a command line browser (Lynx) I
got the message that the site has the aximum number of users on right
now. Mozilla, unfortunately, does not give a message as to what's
ahppening; it will just sit there until it can get through to the
site.

Try again later, when perhaps the traffic will have died down. An
alternate is to try on of our mirror sites; there is a list of these
sites at http://www.gnu.org/server/list-mirrors.html

Good luck!

Janet Casey
Free Software Foundation