[gfsd]Re: Recommendation for FTP site for Java libraries

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [gfsd]Re: Recommendation for FTP site for Java libraries
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 17:13:23 -0700 (MST)

These plans look good to me.

    And, if there are no objections, should we follow the same policy on the
    website and in the Free Software Directory?  (I noticed, for example, on the
    website, that "programs that happen to be written in Java" are still
    segregated in the same way "libraries for use in Java development" are.)

I agree, there is no reason to continue to segregate them.