gdb

wine multi process debugging

From: aviseldom
Subject: wine multi process debugging
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 22:57:25 +0200

please cc me I'm not suscribed to the mailing list

Hi,

I'm trying to debug a simple console program running under wine, the

problem is that gdb freezes when wine creates a new process, I'm using

follow-fork-mode child and detach-on-fork off, I've even tried to put a

catchpoint at the fork and attach a new instance of gdb to the new

process but it can't be attached even as root, thanks for you help.

I'm using debian lenny with linux 2.6.21.1, gdb 6.7.1-debian and

wine-1.0

--

Avi