gcmd-users

[gcmd-usr] Directory listing problems

From: Andreas Lundin
Subject: [gcmd-usr] Directory listing problems
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 13:12:59 +0100

Hi,

I'm using the 1.1.3 version of gcmd and right now it's almost impossible to
use, because of one very annoying bug. After I have entered a few
directories, it will not allow me leave the directory I'm currently in.
Attempting to click (or press enter) or similar on ".." just results in a
"File not found" error, and I have to restart gcmd.

Great work with the gtk 2.0 port though!

//Andreas