gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] webdav

From: Michael
Subject: [gcmd-dev] webdav
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 19:50:54 +0100

Does webdav work for anyone ?

I was trying to setup to my "owncloud" server via https, but gcmd crashes
(terminates) with this debig log:

[MM] Opening connection
[MM] Opening remote connection
[MM] Connecting to davs://address@hidden/owncloud/remote.php/webdav/
Xlib: sequence lost (0x118cc > 0x18ec) in reply type 0x0!
[xcb] Unknown sequence number while processing queue
[xcb] Most likely this is a multi-threaded client and XInitThreads has not been
called
[xcb] Aborting, sorry about that.
gnome-commander: ../../src/xcb_io.c:274: poll_for_event: Assertion
`!xcb_xlib_threads_sequence_lost' failed.
[xcb] Unknown sequence number while processing queue
Aborted

(I exchanged some private data in the URL above)

Server access by that URL works with cadaver (commandline) and krusader, where
you have to put the URL as
webdav://idnumber.myserver.net/owncloud/remote.php/webdav and then will be
asked for username and password.

The error seems to be around the xcb lib https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XCB, and
there exist an awful lot of xcb submodules, but none with the term "webdav" in
it. There is python-easywebdav (used by "deken"),  and some server modules,
that's it.