gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Patch for Review

From: Bhaskar Bhat
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Patch for Review
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 21:22:07 +0530

Hi Piotr,

Thanks for the detailed walkthrough !
I agree with the points mentioned.

I am new to such kind of open source development project, so kindly let me
know if go wrong somewhere.

Also, the three split patches you sent, how to merge those ?
Should I continue to do the changes and send patch for the pending actions
you mentioned ?

Kindly suggest further tasks !

Regards
*Bhaskar*