gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Tabs above the search path line?

From: Niklas Mattisson
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Tabs above the search path line?
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 09:32:55 +0100

Hello,

Thank you! Well there are 2 variations I could think.

* sign with bold text. (This to really mark the dir that is locked.

Or change the whole thing.

Suggestion:
Selected tab - Bold text (Others with normal text)
Locked  tab - * marked only

That way you always know where you are.

Not sure if this helps?

Otherwise I would say the star. Maybe someone else could have a input?

On one hand question you could maybe have the option to say how the locked
tab should look in the properties values?

Regards,
Niklas